DoPrep user Raj Prabhakar Pandey from Surat, Gujrat, student of DPS Vadodra scored 311 in BITSAT 2015 and 89.4% in CBSE. Here we talk to him and learn his secret of success.
1) Tell us a little about yourself
I am above average in academics, a bit lazy, not very hardworking, a bit fast. I like reading, playing chess, playing Counterstrike and other games.
2) How did you prepare for BITSAT? How much time did you dedicate for it? Were you also preparing for Boards/JEE simultaneously?
I prepared at home, did not join any coaching. I got a rank of 7000 in IIT JEE last year. I am in general category, I got mining in IIT BHU; I wanted to get into CS. This year I appeared for BITSAT, JEE (mains),VIT.
3) Was there any special preparation needed for BITSAT versus JEE (main)?
I solved mock test papers in the last days. In the last 3-4 months I did a lot of online exams and registered on a couple of websites like DoPrep for IIT JEE and BITSAT.
4) Did DoPrep test series help you for BITSAT preparation? If so, how?
Interface was exactly like BITSAT, their analysis was better than any other website. In BITSAT going from 250 score to 300 and is a game changer; you need to improve from your analysis. I got a fair idea from DoPrep about my skills. Practice area is another great concept in DoPrep.
5) How do the DoPrep tests compare to the actual BITSAT exam?
The interface was very simple and replica of BITSAT actual interface which is great. DoPrep tests were more difficult; but it is better to give more difficult papers; easier tests do not improve your time management which is very important in BITSAT.
6) How did you hear about DoPrep?
From BITSAT 2015 group on Facebook.
7) What would you suggest to people who are preparing this year?
Any test series preparation will do, important thing is solving more mock test papers. Solve 1 test in 2 days, and ensure that the one you solve provides good analysis. To go from 250 to 300 you need to improve from your analysis.
8) Any suggestions to make DoPrep’s products and services better?
Practice area is a great concept in DoPrep, you should give unlimited questions there, it helps students a lot. Add more questions and more test series.
So what are you waiting for? Get ahead with DoPrep JEE (main) and BITSAT 2016 test series.
JEE main 2016 detailed improvement plan