Preparing for JEE Advanced vs. BITSAT, VIT, Manipal and other exams
So JEE Mains is over. It is time to take stock of the situation and gear up for the next phase of exams like JEE Advanced, BITSAT, VIT, Manipal etc. Each of these competitive exams come with their unique set of syllabi, eligibility criteria, marking schemes, cut-offs, rank determination methods and finally each needs a different skill-set to score high! Phew!
Don’t worry, we at DoPrep are here to guide you! Here’s a comparison of JEE Advanced vs. BITSAT, VIT and Manipal:
So how do you prepare for these different exams simultaneously in the time left after JEE Mains?
- Prepare the core concepts of Physics, Chemistry and Maths for JEE Advanced level
- For BITSAT, speed is the essence. So practice at least 1 full-length mock test every week. A test platform which gives you your time management report would be especially helpful
- For BITSAT, keep in mind that there is negative marking. So do not guess unless you are at least 75% sure of the answer
- Since most of the exams have an online format, preferably register for an online test series to familiarize yourself with the online testing system
- Practice English and Logical reasoning questions – say 15 questions per day. These would be helpful for BITSAT as well as Manipal. Read books like “Word Power Made Easy” in your breaks from studying PCM.
- VIT, Manipal being easier than JEE Advanced and BITSAT, do not require any special preparation. The special feature with these exams is that there is no negative marking. So feel free to guess! Do not leave any question unanswered for these exams.
All the best. Stay tuned for our next blog!
So what are you waiting for? Get ahead with DoPrep BITSAT 2018 test series.